Six Bible Verses to Remind You Of God’s Gift, JOY!
Joy is something so major that we need in the world today. If we all would grab a hold of joy completely, our entire life would miraculously change!
I’ve heard JOY is (J) Jesus first, (O) Others second, and (Y) Yourself last.Advertisement
Joy is something that isn’t circumstantial, but continual. It has nothing to do with anything around us, but WHO is within us. Joy is something that comes from The God inside of us.
Circumstances are forever changing on the outside, but when we remain stable on the inside we can walk this road of life unshaken.
Here are six verses about joy to put in our arsenal:
- Nehemiah 8.10: “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
- Isaiah 55.12: “For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.”
- James 1.2 “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds.”
- Romans 15.13: “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
- Philippians 4.4: “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.”
- Psalm 126.5: “Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!”