Noah’s Ark Has Been Recreated, But Wait Till You Hear This About It!
What an amazing recreation! Noah’s Ark is about to come back to life and people are going to get the chance to experience it like never before. This attraction is gonna be like going to a museum/theme-park/entering a time machine. It’s said to be ready by next summer!
Here’S some FACTS ABOUT IT:
- It can hold more than 5,000 people at once.
- It’s 29 meters wide (87 feet) – 125 meters long (375 feet or bigger than a football field) – and 23 meters tall (69 feet).
- It’ll have 5 decks (same height as a 5 story building)
- It’ll weighs roughly 2500 tons. Equivalent to 5 million pounds. The weight of 50 elephants stacked together or heavier than one blue whale which weighs about 42,000 pounds.
- It will have shows that allow you to experience the events of what happened in the book of Genesis with actors reinacting scenes.
- Complete with Virtual reality, tours, live animals, a movie theater and lots of great food.
There’s no other ship like it that exist in the world. Go watch this video and see how people are going to have the pleasure of EXPERIENCING the Bible come to life!